Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dream body.

I admit that I'm dreaming of a dream body. A good muscular and fit body, that is. I'm dreaming of fit muscular body that I like.

I read somewhere that a guy having a V-shaped body is attractive.

When Chalk Magazine featured Juddha Paolo and Brent Javier, and when I saw Brent Javier's abs, I told to myself, "Damn, I like this guy's abs."

On the similar situation, I was a buyer of Metro Him. One/1 of the issue of Metro Him features a exercise called Military Press, when I saw the model's abs, I told to myself, "Damn, I like this guy's abs." And when I saw the model's legs, I told to myself, "Damn, I like this guy's legs."

Also, on the same magazine. If my memory serves me right. When Metro Him features on exercises regarding on either tennis or badminton, when I saw the model's body, I told to myself, "Damn, I like this guy's V-shaped body."

On the final notes and a couple of disclaimer.
I'm an overweight person. I admire Brent Javier's abs on that particular Chalk Magazine issue.

I admire the model's abs and legs on that particular Metro Him Magazine issue. I admire the model's V-shaped body on that particular Metro Him Magazine issue.

No comments: