Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dreaming of having a lot of money.

If have a lot of money, I will buy all the things I want to buy. If have a lot of money, I will travel all the places I want to visit.

For example, this past weekend, there’s a particular small advertisements of LG Philippines (on the Saturday edition of The Philippine Inquirer, and the Sunday edition of The Philippine Star) about their cellular/mobile phones. I want to buy some of the cellular/mobile phones, featured on those editions.

And also, while I visited the website of Cherry Mobile, some cellular/mobile phones on the website, became my favorites.

I mentioned earlier that if I have a lot of money, I would travel all the places I want to visit. First stop, here in the Philippines.

Some of the places in the Luzon region:
Sagada;
Bataan;
Batanes;
Mount Mayon and Mount Pinatubo;
Pagudpud

Some place in the Visayas region:
Bohol;
Cebu;
Palawan;
Siquijor;
Boracay

As for the Mindanao region, only the Mount Apo and Davao I could think of, as of this post.

Next stop, the world:

Asia:
Singapore;
Kuala Lampur, Malaysia;
Tawian;
China (Macau, Shanghai and Bejing)
Seoul, Korea

Oceania and the Pacific:
Australia;
New Zealand;
Palau;
Guam;
Hawaii

North America:
Mexico;
Canada;
US

Africa:
South Africa

Europe:
All the countries in Europe.

Other countries:
Russia and Alaska

No comments: