Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nicholas Sparks, Jodi Picoult and Bernhard Schlink.







Finally, I already had these books: ‘At First Sight’ by Nicholas Sparks; ‘Keeping Faith’ by Jodi Picoult; and ‘The Reader’ by Bernhard Schlink. I bought these at the booth of National Book Store, at the SMX Convention Center, in the compound of SM Mall of Asia. I bought these books with 20% off. I bouthg these books, during the first day of 31st Manila International Book Fair.

Nicholas Sparks:
I read all of Nicholas Sparks’ books, except ‘Dear John’ and ‘At First Sight’. Because, I haven’t read these two books yet. I just finished reading ‘The Lucky One’. His latest book is called ‘Safe Haven’.

Jodi Picoult:
I read ‘Perfect Match’ and ‘My Sister’s Keeper’. For ‘My Sister Keeper’, I read this book last year, I read this book because for this reason:

I read this book I want to know, that how would the film version differ from the novel version.

The other books written by Jodi Picoult that I already have, and I’m planning to read are:

‘The Pact’;
‘Keeping Faith’

I’m currently reading ‘Nineteen Minutes’. I’m planning to buy her last novel called ‘House Rules’.

Bernhard Schlink:
One of the books I want to read is ‘The Reader’ by Bernhard Schlink. The ‘The Reader’ author, Bernhard Schlink, is an author from Germany. The film version of the book is nominated and received for various nominations, and received many awards including and ‘Academy Award for Best Lead Actress’ for Kate Winslet.

No comments: